Thursday, December 25, 2014

Best. Christmas. EVER.


Best.  Christmas.  EVER.
I don’t have any presents under my Christmas tree.  But it’s the best Christmas EVER.  As in EVER in my very whole life.  That’s saying a LOT because I have had some very incredible Christmases.  But have you ever tried to wrap a prayer?  How about wrapping thousands of prayers?  How about wrapping up support, friendship, encouragement?  I quit trying to find a box big enough.
To top it all off, I have to tell you about Josh, my nephew, and his wife Emily.  This is the text they sent my sister Lynda: “We don’t mean to be morbid and please don’t take it that way.  We were just talking and wanted it in writing that if something were to happen on the way home, or really any time before Nancy gets new lungs, that we would want either of our lungs to go to her if compatible.” 
I mean, really .... how could I ever find a way to wrap that up?
Oh yes. BEST. CHRISTMAS. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment