Monday, December 22, 2014

Who, ME? Anxious?

Am I Anxious?

Well, actually, I am starving (clear liquids all day and the stomach is talking to me).  But anxious?  Do I admit it?  Guess I have to. I would like to say I'm excited.  And maybe if it was just another stick of a needle instead of a colonoscopy, I would be feeling different.

Reality is, I do feel totally confident.  But I feel anxious too.  Now how can that be?  I keep trying to define my feelings but it is just not happening.  So maybe it's just time to say Good Night.

Don and I do have one request tonight.  The ultimate perfect day would end with me being on the transplant list.  A LOT of things have to work perfectly, but whatever the outcome, I have total trust in the One who is in control. 

Merry Christmas to ALL....and to all a Good Night.




















1 comment:

  1. Exciting day today! Praying, praying, praying. How could you not be anxious? May God grant you the perfect day.

    ReplyDelete